Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to the Ploiesti Neutering Challenge!

Today is a special day for me and Claudia, a dear friend of mine. Exactly a year ago, on March 30th 2012, I launched the appeal for the Ploiesti Neutering Challenge. I was desperate, I was losing it, the stray animal suffering was getting too painful for me to endure. And my way to address it was through sterilizations, as rational means to prevent more future suffering; and as way to help not just a few, but very many animals. Claudia heard my cry for help and helped me create a Facebook event for the Ploiesti Neutering Challenge; believing in my dream and fighting side by side with me for it.

On our first anniversary of the Ploiesti Neutering Challenge, our birthday cake should look like this:

But our first birthday cake looks more like this!

328 animals sterilized in 2012, and 248 animals sterilized in 2013 up to now, that's a total of 576 animals sterilized in one year!


March 30th 2012- March 30th 2013: 576 sterilized animals in the first year of the Ploiesti Neutering Challenge; and countless thousands that will not be born anymore to a life of suffering... That's not little! We love them so much and so selflessly that we do everything to prevent more pups from being born to a life of suffering

Thank you so much to the 150+ donors who have supported our sterilizations; to the many more who have shared and promoted our work; to the ones wise and visionary who are aware that stray animal overpopulation is too severe, and mass sterilizations are a must so that true change can occur.

The Ploiesti Neutering Challenge goes on. We fight towards the day when no pup would be born to be abandoned again in the streets of Ploiesti!

No comments:

Post a Comment